We’re looking for an Account Director to direct client accounts and oversee development and implementation of multi-channel programs and campaigns, including brand strategy, web, digital and traditional media, and social.
The right candidate will be able to efficiently and effectively manage the execution of client work while overseeing and mentoring their assigned Account Manager.
This position is the day-to-day client contact and responsible for ensuring that all creative, strategic and program development work follows our established agency process, and is delivered on time within client budgets.
This person needs to be confident in their ability to lead the overall marketing strategy for their defined accounts. You will work with the interdisciplinary agency teams to ensure that all initiatives are focused on meeting client objectives.
* 6 plus years of project/account management experience within an ad agency or internal marketing communications department.
* Experience working on web and digital products
* Strong strategic discipline and work style
* Experience leading strategic intake meetings
* Able to process research findings and craft solid brand messaging strategies
* Proficient at writing project creative briefs
* Thorough understanding of the creative process
* Experienced in both traditional and digital planning and production processes
* Collaborative work and management style
* Exceptional time management, keen attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
* Proficient at estimating, tracking, & managing integrated program project budgets.
* Adept at resolving client or project issues fairly and expediently.
* Must be highly personable, honest and transparent
* Enjoy a team approach to participating and contributing in agency pitch presentations
* Banking, legal and professional services experience is a plus
* Travel as needed
If you’re confident, poised, innovative, self-motivated and accountable to your colleagues and clients, send us your resume and let’s get the conversation started.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing a number of initiatives and projects across a range of clients and channels. The ideal candidate will have a desire to work at the top of his/her field and an appetite for knowledge across a range of industries and marketing channels. In this very hands-on position, the day-to-day contributions of the Account Manager significantly impact the success of our team. We are looking for people who are proactive and dedicated to meeting client needs on time and on budget with exceptional and reliable service. This position will work closely with the Account Director on specific assigned accounts.
If you’re a self-starter and looking for the opportunity to partner with a team of highly experienced and expert professionals, shoot us your resume and let’s get the conversation started.
Paid Media (PPC) Specialist
We are looking for the help of a Paid Media (PPC) Specialist. This will be a part-time, freelance role that could evolve into a full-time commitment.
Must have 2-3 years of experience with the following:
* Development and management of desktop & mobile PPC campaigns including Google Adwords, social media ads, remarketing, geofencing, IP & display targeting, and other forms of paid advertising
* Managing and optimizing campaign budgets & adjusting bids to optimize campaign ROI
* Tracking daily, weekly & monthly KPIs to identify opportunities for improvement. Reporting KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis
* Gathering competitive intelligence, including researching competitor keywords, ad copy, and landing pages.
* Contributing openly to recommendations, research, strategies, and articulating clearly and effectively program ideas and tactics
* Excellent working knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, LinkedIn Ads
* Solid understanding of HTML, CSS and web standards and their potential impact on PPC
* High attention to detail
* Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Great if you have:
* Experience with execution, monitoring & analysis of on-page & off-page SEO techniques and activities
* Experience in using SEO/SEM tools (i.e. Moz, SEMRush, etc.)
* Google Analytics and Google AdWords certification
* Agency experience
Please provide a resume and indicate your hourly rate, or a range if you are flexible.
Freelance Writers/Content Creators
We are looking for experienced writers to develop online content, including industry blog posts, white papers, case studies, and infographics for our clients.
Must have professional experience suggesting relevant topics, researching subject matter, conducting relevant interviews if needed, and condensing information into easily digestible short articles/content optimized for SEO. Knowledge of financial and legal services would be helpful but not required. Must be comfortable conducting interviews with Lawyers, Accountants, Wealth Managers and C-Suite Banking and Corporate Executives.
Please provide a resume, a few writing samples and the number of hours per week you could offer. Remote work would be ideal, but office space is available if you prefer. Please indicate your hourly rate, or a range if you are flexible.